Hydraulic Technician Level 1 – Corpus Christi, Texas – In Person Interviews March 7th and 8th 2018.
We are currently seeking a Hydraulic Technician for our Corpus Christi, TX office. Only candidates meeting the position criteria will be considered and contacted for an interview. Please send resumes to careers[at]drakecontrols[dot]com.
Department: Service Shop
Job Title: Hydraulic Technician Level 1
Level: Full and/or Part Time
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Generous retirement options, as well as medical
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Report to: Service Manager
Definition: The Hydraulic Technician’s primary duty is to assemble, install, maintain and service hydraulic systems and/or components. Maintain equipment to factory specifications.
Duties | Responsibilities:
- Remove and install parts; disassemble and assemble components; test and adjust assemblies with minimal supervision
- Test and troubleshoot units
- Use hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments
- Understands basic blueprints, wiring diagrams and installation instructions
- Basic working knowledge on diesel engines and other rotating equipment
Qualifications | Education Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Trade certification in appropriate mechanical trade and/or equivalent experience in auto mechanic, transmission or engines
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude and work well with others
- Able to communicate and respond well to co-workers, supervisors, vendors and clients
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning about other equipment
Work Hours | Conditions:
- Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm. Minimal call-outs when necessary
- Shop environment with moderate noise level
- Should be able to multi-task at a fast-pace
- Work under pressure to meet deadline and maintain quality, accuracy, and thoroughness
Drake Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Older Post
- Newer Post